libredwg

[libredwg] Media training, podcasting and video production workshops - l

From: Richard Uridge
Subject: [libredwg] Media training, podcasting and video production workshops - last minute deals
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 01:18:11 +0100

How well placed are you and your organisation to deal with the media - old or new? To make the most of the good news? To limit the damage when there's bad news?

We run training workshops for the higher education, government and not-for-profit sectors in the media, communication and organisational development fields and we'd love to add you to our list of satisfied customers. So much so, in fact, that we're offering up to 25% discount* on any of our courses booked over the summer.

Here's what's on offer over the next few weeks:

7th July London Resource Centre Media Relations interview skills for tv, radio and print - just a few places left for just £99
8th July London Resource Centre Media Campaigns and Strategies - only £99 and ideal if you'd like to use the media as your de facto PR agency (only £49 if booked with the Media Relations workshop  above)
20th July London Resource Centre Perfect Podcasts - how to add compelling audio material to your website
21st July London Resource Centre Video for Podcasting - podcasting with pictures
22nd July London Resource Centre Writing for the Web - almost fully booked

To see the full range simply visit http://www.acmtraining.co.uk/rtaDatesvenues.asp choose a workshop that takes your fancy, click on the "book now" button and enter "JUNE/07" in the promotional code box.

If you'd prefer to place an order by phone or discuss your in-house training requirements give me a ring on 01584 890970.

Still need convincing? Last month we worked with postgraduate students at Roehampton University. Here's what they said:

"An outstanding and timely course which should be a regular part of all graduate school training." |  "Excellent. The best training I've received to date." | "Masterful."

Best wishes.

Richard Uridge
ACM Training

*The 25% discount applies to our book-and-pay-later rates. The already discounted book-and-pay-now rates attract an additional 10% off under the terms of this promotion.

If you've received this email by mistake please accept our apologies. To avoid receiving similar emails in future click here or send a message to address@hidden - in either case from the email address you would like to be removed. If you have any queries you can contact us on 01584 890970 or write to us at Crosshands Limited, Coreley, Ludlow, Shropshire SY8 3AR. Our VAT number is 682 1126 51 and our company registration number is 3136393.