libredwg

Re: [libredwg] R2007 header decoding

From: Felipe Sanches
Subject: Re: [libredwg] R2007 header decoding
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 11:17:19 +0200

we should save a backup of this broken release of the new spec and
contact them asking for a fixed version.

It is also very important to keep a backup copy of the previous
version of the spec since they seem to have removed it from the
website (am I wrong?). I think I have the file in my laptop at home,
but I am not able to check it right now because I am travelling at the
moment.