libredwg

Re: [libredwg] testSVG error

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: Re: [libredwg] testSVG error
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 01:19:26 -0300

On 20-05-2010 15:11, Anders Genell wrote:
I just built the current libredwg version from a git checkout i did
today, and things seem to have gone well (I use Ubuntu 10.04), and I can
run the testSVG well enough on the exampl.dwg without error (although I
cannot open the resulting svg-file with e.g. Inkscape, but that's
another issue).

However, when I try testSVG on a drawing I have (which is the reason for
me trying libredwg in the first place) I get an error saying:

ERROR: First object is not a BLOCK_CONTROL

Well, I guess we have assummed that the first object of a DWG file should be a block control. Your file proves that our assumption was false.

I suppose it has to do the type/version/origin of the dwg-file, so I can
provide the dwg-file if needed (it's our new office, so it's nothing
exciting...)

Please provide us with the file if you are able to. You can either send it to my personal e-mail or to the list.

--
Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
GNU LibreDWG maintainer