libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Copyright assignments and notices

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Copyright assignments and notices
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 16:38:03 +0200

() Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva <address@hidden>
() Wed, 28 Apr 2010 20:28:07 -0300

   Thien and Till, IIRC you have sent the form with your personal data for
   the copyright assignment to address@hidden Please confirm
   that. If you haven't, please do it. BTW, if you have sent the form,
   have you received a letter from the FSF? You should sign it and send it
   back to the FSF.

   Felipe(s) and I have signed the papers. I have changed all file
   headers to reflect this, keeping (C) FSF and then the authorship below.

   I have also made copyright notices for Thien and Till while you don't
   have the paperwork done (I'll do the possible to get it done soon
   and change the headers).

I hereby confirm that i did the online portion of the paperwork,
as you stated above, with the possible exception of the email address
(i seem to recall it being assign or something like that @gnu.org).
Currently, i have not yet received the snail mail.

BTW, please note my full given name is "Thien-Thi".  In Vietnamese,
you can often derive a nickname from the portion after the hyphen,
thus "Thi" is fine for friends (like LibreDWG hackers :-).

thi