libredwg

[libredwg] Re: Participating in SoC 2010

From: Micah Cowan
Subject: [libredwg] Re: Participating in SoC 2010
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:07:51 -0800

Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'd like to know if the GNU Project is participating in Google Summer of
> Code this year again. If the answer is positive, I'd like to know what
> are the criteria/procedures to propose projects.
>
> As a maintainer of GNU LibreDWG [1], I'd like to see it among GNU's
> proposals since it's under heavy development, and we still need
> contributors.
>
> [1] http://gnu.org/software/libredwg

The criteria are that that it must be a GNU project (obviously), and you
must have mentors available who are willing to devote the time necessary. :)

We'll put out a call for involvement soon. In the meantime, if you'll
post some project proposal ideas, I'll try to get them up on the web site.

--
Micah J. Cowan
http://micah.cowan.name/