libredwg

Re: [libredwg] We now can access SAT data from dwg files

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: Re: [libredwg] We now can access SAT data from dwg files
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 02:26:01 -0300

Felipe Sanches wrote:
My recent commits fixed decoding of 3DSOLID and now we are properly
decoding and de-obfuscating embedded ACIS SAT files.
Congrats!
I found this PDF with a description of the SAT file format:
http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/dataformats/sat/sat.pdf
I'm not sure if the information in this file is enough. Anyway, parsing/interpreting the ACIS file isn't LibreDWG's role. Maybe LibreACIS's? lol