[Libreboot] libreboot is not GNU Libreboot anymore

From: Leah Rowe
Subject: [Libreboot] libreboot is not GNU Libreboot anymore
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 01:34:02 +0100

Hi,

The Free Software Foundation recently fired  a transgendered employee of
the FSF, just for being trans, because some transphobic cissexist people
wrote negativly about her. The FSF fired her because they thougdt she,
rather than the assholes bullying her, was causing the FSF potential
damage. As a result, she was fired from the FSF.

As a trans person myself, I find this disgusting.

I'm declaring here and now to the whole world that Libreboot is no
longer part of the GNU project. I do not believe that the FSF or the GNU
project deserve to exist.

Please remove libreboot from the GNU mailing list infrastracture, and
GNU Savannah admins please delete the "lr" account. I own libreboot.org
and I have the ability to create my own mailing lists for the libreboot
project. I do not wish to use the GNU/nonGNU mailing lists anymore.

Libreboot is not part of GNU or FSF anymore. I hereby denounce both GNU
and FSF.

Long live the LGBT community, and long live the free software movement.
Meanwhile, FSF and GNU can both go fuck themselves.

--
Leah Rowe

Libreboot developer

Use free software. Free as in freedom.
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html

Use a free operating system, GNU/Linux.
https://www.gnu.org/

Use a free BIOS.
https://libreboot.org/

Support freedom. Join the Free Software Foundation.
https://fsf.org/

Minifree Ltd, trading as Ministry of Freedom | Registered in England,
No. 9361826 | VAT No. GB202190462
Registered Office: 19 Hilton Road, Canvey Island, Essex SS8 9QA, UK |
Web: http://minifree.org/