Re: [Libreboot] lenovobios t60 debugging needed

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] lenovobios t60 debugging needed
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 12:19:22 -0600

Leah Rowe wrote:
> If you have a T60 and you can run the original Lenovo BIOS, please can
> you boot into any recent GNU/Linux distribution with that in the flash
> chip, and send attachments to the mailing list of these files:
>
> /proc/asound/card0/codec#0
> /sys/class/sound/card0/hwC0D0/init_pin_configs
>
> You must get these *while the lenovo bios is running*, not while
> libreboot/coreboot is running.

I know the T60p is quite different from the T60.  However I have a
T60p and not a T60.  Are the attached T60p files useful in any way?
Obviously I am running the stock Lenovo BIOS since this is unsupported
as yet by libreboot.

Also for me the file was /sys/class/sound/hwC0D0/init_pin_configs and
I did not have a /sys/class/sound/card0/hwC0D0/init_pin_configs on my
Linux 3.16.0-4-amd64 kernel on Debian Jessie Stable.

Bob