[Libreboot] flashing the c201

From: Rendov Norra
Subject: [Libreboot] flashing the c201
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 18:35:55 -0700

This is a continuation of an email I sent paulk, since he suggested I post
here as well.

I checked all of his suggestions except maybe if all the required pins are
getting 3.3v. I'm not entirely clear on how to measure that. I get ~2v when
measuring from the power source to the pin, and the ground connected.
Measuring straight from the power to ground gives me 3.3v.

The power, hold, and wp pins are all bridged and receiving power from
{pin1,pin17} of the rpi, which is documented to provide 3.3v.

I'm wiring it according to the following documents (pdf warning):

https://www.winbond.com/resource-files/w25q32bv_revi_100413_wo_automotive.pdf

https://github.com/bibanon/Coreboot-ThinkPads/wiki/Hardware-Flashing-with-Raspberry-Pi