Re: [Libreboot] Fail to build coreboot module using latest libreboot

From: Sergio Durigan Junior
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] Fail to build coreboot module using latest libreboot
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 14:36:57 -0400

On Friday, July 08 2016, address@hidden wrote:

> I recompiled the last version again with the following commands. My
> gcc version is 6.1.1. It compiles successfully.
>
> $ ./download crossgcc coreboot depthcharge
>
> $ cd coreboot && make crossgcc-arm # to skip building crosscompiler
> for i386. This should have the same effect with ./build module
> crossgcc. Look at resources/scripts/helpers/build/module/crossgcc
>
> $ ./build module coreboot
>
> $ ./ build roms withdepthcharge

Thanks, bluevector.  These steps did not work for me.  The only thing
different that I did was to issue a "./build module crossgcc" instead of
invoking "make crossgcc-arm" directly.

> Maybe you are missing some dependencies? Have you checked
> resources/scripts/helpers/build/dependenceies/parabola for needed
> dependencies?

I did check the dependencies for trisquel7 (which is Debian-based), and
I installed all of them.  But the error I'm seeing when building
coreboot is likely related to some other issue.

May I ask what is the GCC version installed on your system?

Thanks,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36