[Libreboot] blank screen with libreboot on x200

From: Tudor SUCIU
Subject: [Libreboot] blank screen with libreboot on x200
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 20:50:37 +0200

Hello,

I used the image 20150518 x200_8mb_usqwerty_vesafb.rom on a x200 type
7459-KM3.
The pc starts normally, but the screen is always black. The vga output does
not work either.
There are some errors while writing/reading the images so the process is
pretty slow.
The system has proprietary bios again now. Are there any pieces of info
that I should provide to help tracking the problem?
Is there a different image(text mode) that I should try?

Thank you,