Re: [Libreboot] I can not boot using USB with iso non-UEFI,

From: Wellton Costa de Oliveira
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] I can not boot using USB with iso non-UEFI,
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 20:55:52 -0000

Hello Will Hill,

I do like this:

1) I installed libreboot (latest version) on my computer X60
2) I recorded the free gNewSense 4.0 (ucclia) on a flash drive using dd command;
3) I put the stick on x60 and turned on the computer to start opting for USB in libreboot;
4) it changes the libreboot background screen for the launcher screen gnewnsese that is the stick, however, he remains in libreboot and does not start the stick.

ps. my computer is i386 and the stick has gNewSense i386