Re: [Libreboot] Libreboot Digest, Vol 20, Issue 7

From: Daniel Tarrero
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] Libreboot Digest, Vol 20, Issue 7
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 09:28:51 +0200

great! initrd is the only thing loaded before boot manager, so when we
have driver/modules/capabilities problems on boot, it use to be the
guilty =)

as far as i saw, this "HOOKS" define which modules will be loaded into
initrd image and on boot, so you got it :)

can you write down which "two lines" can be confussing, and which is the
right one? maybe when i scape from procrastination and install my
libreboot come handy to me =)

regards,