Re: [Libreboot] ERROR: device '/dev/matrix/root' not found. Skipping fsc

From: Daniel Tarrero
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] ERROR: device '/dev/matrix/root' not found. Skipping fsck
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 17:14:39 +0200

have you used UUIDs or labels when "Configure the system"?
in the past, use of UUIDs in the place of labels has solved similar
problems (locating the drives).

There seem to be some glitches with hardware ordering, and f.e. docking
and undocking the laptop causes the drives to change its label (making
boot loader unable to locate drive). With the use of UUIDs this dont
happen (UUIDs doesnt change regardless you move or change hardware).

Let us know if that solves the problem.

Regards,