Re: [Libreboot] X200 nvramtool not working. "No CMOS Option Table"

From: Robin Vobruba
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] X200 nvramtool not working. "No CMOS Option Table"
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 17:37:42 +0100

i have an x200 with libreboot na dgrub, nad when i try these steps, i get:
nvramtool: /coreboot/util/nvramtool/accessors/cmos-mem.c:17: mem_hal_read: Assertion `mem_hal_data != (unsigned char*)-1' failed.
(for both the commands)
using the coreboot self-compiled nvramtool

Hi,

i am using Libreboot + grub on a X200, everything is working fine. Except one thing. I wan't to disable the annoying Low-Battery-Beep and followed the guide described here.
https://libreboot.org/docs/misc/#powerbeeps

But i can't use nvramtool. The ouput is:
"nvramtool: CMOS option table not found in coreboot table. Apparently, the coreboot installed on this system was built without specifying HAVE_OPTION_TABLE."

Config from the .rom says "HAVE_OPTION_TABLE=yes"

Can anyone with a X200 confirm this or has maybe a solution for me.

Best Regards.

Herr G.

P.S.: Please forgive my English, its not my native language and i am posting on a Mailinglist the first time.