Re: [Libreboot] (Atheros AR9462/AR5B22 works) X200 status

From: Pen-Yuan Hsing
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] (Atheros AR9462/AR5B22 works) X200 status
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 21:16:40 +0000

Dear Francis,

I just like to confirm that I received the Minifree X200, and am pleasantly surprised by the presence of a webcam and that there is bluetooth builtin!

Even then, since I got the Atheros AR9462/AR5B22 half heigh mini PCIe card anyway, I swapped it into the X200, and I can confirm that both WiFi (connecting to a network and web browsing) and Bluetooth (pairing with and using a Bluetooth mouse) worked out of the box with Trisquel GNU/Linux! For the record the exact one I got was this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291637252262?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Thanks for your help!

- Pen-Yuan Hsing