Re: [Libreboot] X60T correctly flashed/unbrick, LCD probably compatible

From: Garreau\, Alexandre
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] X60T correctly flashed/unbrick, LCD probably compatible but black screen
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 22:13:27 +0100

Ok, since I don’t have any serial port nor ultrabase nor usb host
device, I didn’t have any way to look at any output from libreboot/grub,
until GNUtoo talked me about spkmodem, and said me it was possible with
just a jack-jack male-male cable and the right module loaded into grub.
So since I couldn’t compile libreboot (I’ll send another mail to post
the logs) francis compiled me a snapshot with it and I was able to use
spkmodem-recv (just compile spkmodem-recv.c from utils/ into grub
sources) to get theses informations… yet I’m not able to find from them
why I get a black screen. At least, if the LCD panel is incompatible, is
it possible to find it from this output?