[Libreboot] Suspend-to-RAM survey

From: Patrick 'P. J.' McDermott
Subject: [Libreboot] Suspend-to-RAM survey
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 00:11:25 -0500

Dear libreboot users,

I'm investigating an issue with suspend-to-RAM that occurs on some X200,
R400, T400, and T500 laptops.

Could anyone with such a laptop running libreboot try suspending to RAM
(i.e. closing the lid with Trisquel, not suspending to disk a.k.a.
hibernating) and then resuming a few times (as many times as you can)
and provide me with the following information (off-list directly to me
is fine):

  * Whether resuming from suspend-to-RAM works every time;
  * If not, what happens instead, in as much detail as possible;
  * The contents of /proc/cpuinfo; and
  * The libreboot version being used, if known.

Thanks,
--
Patrick "P. J." McDermott
  http://www.pehjota.net/