[Libreboot] x200 booting

From: James Cloos
Subject: [Libreboot] x200 booting
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2015 17:25:41 -0400

I've got one of the gluglug x200s.

I alread had an ssd with gentoo on it, which I'm trying to use.

But I've been unable to get the damn thing to boot from the flashed
grub.

If I put in a usb drive which has gentoo-live on it, the onboard grub
payload can switch to that, and the usb can boot its own kernel using my
root, but copying that kernel and initrd, copying the kernel and initrd
off of the drive which came with the x200, or using my own kernel all
panic before userspace starts.

I want a simple kernel with drivers for all of the onboard hardware
built in so that it can boot w/o an initrd.

Does anyone have a kernel config known to work?

-JimC
--
James Cloos <address@hidden>         OpenPGP: 0x997A9F17ED7DAEA6