Re: [Libreboot] t60 with Samsung LTN141XA-L01 panel, can i help?

From: Isaac David
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] t60 with Samsung LTN141XA-L01 panel, can i help?
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 14:07:13 -0500

I don't have a T60 with an incompatible panel to offer my testimony, not even a T60 in fact, but I have read in several places including http://libreboot.org/docs/hcl/index.html#t60_ati_intel that all T60's should work with Libreboot at least as a headless machine. So yes: you can safely flash libreboot on your laptop if you don't mind losing graphics (you might want to configure a network service like SSH before flashing libreboot to be able to access the machine).