Re: [Libreboot] Random Crashes

From: Clemens Mangler
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] Random Crashes
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 10:09:31 +0200

Hi!

I had the same issue on my X200 (but the freezes were happening very frequently). Also changing the WIFI did not help. I then removed the WWAN (it was some Ericsson IIRC) and took out the fan and completely cleaned it ( vacuum cleaner and dust-off spray).

And now everything seems fine. I still have to put the WWAN back and see if it was that or the fan, but you could try cleaning the fan and see if that helps.

Cheers
Clemens