[Libreboot] is Laptop Ibm X60 Mini Tablet Lcd 12.1/2gb/80gb/wifi support

From: arielmazatlan
Subject: [Libreboot] is Laptop Ibm X60 Mini Tablet Lcd 12.1/2gb/80gb/wifi supported by libreboot
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 16:26:53 -0600

I found the following computer in a buy-sell website at my country and I
was hopping it is compatible with libreboot:

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-491566503-laptop-ibm-x60-mini-tablet-lcd-1212gb80gbwifi-bat-3hrs-_JM

The only thing that seems to be a problem is the word "Mini Tablet" on
the title since according to the supported devices list Lenovo ThinkPad
X60 Tablet are supported, but there isn't any reference to "Mini
Tablets", so I fear it may not be supported then.

Could some one tell me if is ok to buy that computer to install
libreboot on it? Thanks :)