[Libreboot] Question about T60

From: address@hidden address@hidden
Subject: [Libreboot] Question about T60
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 14:10:46 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I've just flashed my T60 with Libreboot (6th release, 7th beta). On reboot, I
get a beep code of one long and two short (indicating VGA issues I think). It is
an Intel chipset but an unsupported screen (Samsung LTN141XA-L01). Would the
unsupported screen be causing the issue? Even after I disconnect it from the
motherboard?

I would just like to know before I go ahead and by a supported screen :D

I'll be ordering an IC clip etc. for external flashing in any case.

Thanks,

Dom