liberty-eiffel

Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Liberty Eiffel Eclipse Plugin

From: Check Nyah
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Liberty Eiffel Eclipse Plugin
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 14:58:31 +0100

Thanks!

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 2:57 PM, Cyril ADRIAN <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Nyah,

Welcome too!

I am quite happy to see so much interest for our project. That's great!

Cheers,

Hi everyone,

I am Nyah W. Check, a student at the University of Buea. I will be working on the Liberty Eiffel Eclipse plugin. I have created a GitHub repo where I will push all plugin code. I will be blogging weekly on medium, my IRC nicks: Ch3ck, Ch3ck_. I will start some preliminary work before travelling for OSCON and Google I/O next week. I will appreciate all the help required in completing this work.

Thanks,
Nyah

--
Cyril ADRIAN

--
"The heaviest penalty for declining to rule is to be ruled by someone inferior to yourself." --Plato