liberty-eiffel

Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Eclipse Plugin for Liberty Eiffel

From: Check Nyah
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Eclipse Plugin for Liberty Eiffel
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 11:12:06 +0100

Hi everyone,

> - Syntax-Highlighting
> - auto completion of Eiffel keywords and constructs (maybe with
> intelligent and/or configurable completeness, e. g. for loops: including
> variant and invariant clauses or not?)

Thank you for your insightful comments, looking from what you've said, I've digested the features with the highest priority includes syntax highlighting and auto completion. I will do more research on these including the other plugin suggestions and update my proposal today in time for the student applications. I will share any updates I have on this with the community.

Thanks for the assistance.
Cheers!
Nyah

--