liberty-eiffel

Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Greetings GNU Community : GSOC Queries

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Greetings GNU Community : GSOC Queries
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 22:11:58 +0100

Hi,

great to read about your interest in LibertyEiffel. The idea for the ARM
compiler is only very rough, here one of the challenges is to make it
really a proposal. Why? GCC is the mainly used C compiler with
LibertyEiffel and it has cross-arm-linux variants, which are integrated
in a minute. So the more interesting aspect is to work on an OS-less
target, for which it is not easy to judge the efforts and it seems only
feasible if you already have some experience there...

I hope this helps a bit. Feel free to discuss here, or on
address@hidden or on IRC freenode #liberty-eiffel

Regards,
Rapha