liberty-eiffel

Re: [Liberty-eiffel] adler

From: Paolo Redaelli
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] adler
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 07:23:11 +0100

Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't even remotely aware of that particular!

Meanwhile In had to use again in a virtualbox instance some civil engineering programs made in Visual Basic over the years by students during their thesis: the results of the calculations are correct but the overall design is lacking in several areas, with the most important issues being that it does not run on Posix systems (Gnu/Linux, *BSD...) and that they are proprietary. I'm going to replace them ASAP with GPL-ed software.
I made a couple of false starts over the years but now I just can't stand them anymore

Cyril ADRIAN <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi Paolo,

First of all, please make sure that your head commit dd224a4cd63789ba56bcac1b8a1d225e7378d4fa never goes upstream! please :-)

I made the same mistake (a simple git pull) but I had a chance to destroy it before being pushed: git reset --hard HEAD^

but since your commit is already public you'll have to git reset HEAD then commit.

See this interesting link: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/927358/how-to-undo-the-last-git-commit

I'll build rc1 today or (more likely) tomorrow.

Cheers,

Cyril ADRIAN
To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus
Contact me: Google Talk address@hidden

2013/11/4 Paolo Redaelli <address@hidden>
Il 04/11/2013 13:11, Cyril ADRIAN ha scritto:
> All,
>
> The "adler" branch is created. ET is switched to that branch until the
> final adler release is out.
>
> Paolo, I wait for you to have cleaned the wrappers before building rc1.
I freshly checked out adler branch.
Wrappers seems almost clean, with the notable exceptions of gobject and
gobject-introspectio which aren't used anywhere in adler.
I removed them. It's better to have fewer, clean wrappers than
half-done, unfinished or unpolished ones.
Let's build rc1

-- Inviato dal mio cellulare Android con K-9 Mail.