liberty-eiffel

Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Liberty-eiffel Digest, Vol 5, Issue 4

From: Cyril ADRIAN
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Liberty-eiffel Digest, Vol 5, Issue 4
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 23:07:41 +0200

Hi,

2013/10/5 H. Zwakenberg | Ocean Consulting GmbH <address@hidden>
is there a set of requirements established for Adler-Final to be released?

Only one: no blocking bugs.

 If so, how far would RC1 be off?

The "no blocking bugs" mark is already reached. We'll do a bit of cleanup (wrappers, and so on) once the adler branch is created, then make an rc2, and if everything goes well (no new critical bugs open) we'll be able to release Adler a few days afterwards.

Adler's raison d'être is actually to be out ASAP in order to let people know about LibertyEiffel. Big ideas will come in later releases.

Cheers,

Cyril ADRIAN

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus
Contact me: Google Talk address@hidden
Free signature tool. CLICK HERE TO GET IT.