libcvd-members

Re: [libcvd-members] Building libcvd

From: Svancara, Randall
Subject: Re: [libcvd-members] Building libcvd
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 00:35:16 +0000

Since it will most likely be weeks before anyone replies to this, I will go ahead and answer my own post.  Basically the problem is that the LAPACK checks in the configure file are broken.  The way they are configured “MAY” work with the AMD version LAPACK, however, to use something like ATLAS, you need to change all occurrences of –llapack to -lgfortran -llapack -lf77blas -lcblas –latlas.  And then of course, you need to provide the extra paths to the configure when you do the build.

LDFLAGS="-L/home/software/atlas_gcc/lib -L/home/software/ffmpeg_gcc/lib -L/home/software/gvars3/lib" CPPFLAGS="-I /home/software/ffmpeg_gcc/includes -I/home/software/TooN-2.0/include -I/home/software/gvars3/includes -I/home/software/atlas_gcc/include" ./configure  --prefix=/home/software/libcvd  --without-dc1394v2 --without-dc1394v1 --without-videodisplay

If I have time, I will submit my changes as a patch.

Randall Svancara

High Performance Computing Systems Administrator

Washington State University

509-335-3039