libcvd-members

Re: [libcvd-members] windows project file changes

From: Gabriel Nützi
Subject: Re: [libcvd-members] windows project file changes
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 21:50:58 +0200

Why not just putting the latest JPG and Pthread lib in there as well, so we know that the libcvd works with the actual JPG and Pthread
makes it much mor comfortable, and is not a great deal ...

cheers gabriel, (from switzerland, who is using Libcvd with a modified PTAM -> IMU VISION Controller for a helicopter ) :-)