libcvd-members

Re: [libcvd-members] New bild system

From: Gerhard Reitmayr
Subject: Re: [libcvd-members] New bild system
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 13:40:19 +0000

just a quick hint for people struggling:
update Ed's changes with -d flag to get new directories in cvd_src:

cvs up -d

Gerhard

On 28 Feb 2008, at 17:44, Edward Rosten wrote:

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008, Edward Rosten wrote:

I've just rewritten the build system (third time lucky...).

Just to follow up on the previous email: I'll fix any breakage if you let me know. Also, if you try the new version, please let me know if it works, since I'm taking a bit of a stab in the dark here.

-Ed