libcvd-members

[libcvd-members] New bild system

From: Edward Rosten
Subject: [libcvd-members] New bild system
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:31:57 -0700 (MST)

I've just rewritten the build system (third time lucky...).

It's a lot more sane, the configure script and makefile are both rather shorter, and the selection of what to compile is not largely comtrolled by a small DSL, so it seems to be less bug prone.

There may be some breakage as bugs on different systems are ironed out.

I tagged the repo before checking in all this stuff, so if you need a working version it shold be easy to get.

-Ed