Re: [Libcdio-devel] Unmerged branch ts-cdtext-fix

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Unmerged branch ts-cdtext-fix
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2023 00:05:34 -0400

Sorry for the late reply. I will be out of town next week and probably not
checking email

On Mon, Apr 3, 2023 at 2:44 PM Thomas Schmitt <scdbackup@gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Rocky Bernstein wrote:
> > If there are not that many changes, it might be simpler just to start a
> new
> > branch and add the changes you want there from the one where you are
> having
> > a problem.
>
> It's just one word to change. So i will wait until the decisions about
> the two pending branches are made.
>

> - In "joliet_multi_extent" please check whether your wishes about the
>   larger multi-extent test ISO are fulfilled.

Sorry for the delay. I looked this over, and I see code that needs to be
updated in the Makefile for building a distribution.

We want the new README and all of the iso, cue, and bin files included in a
distribution. The way that is done is by listing them in Makefile.am
variable EXTRA_DIST.

Attached is a patch file that does this. It uses GNU Make extension that
uses file globbing, but at this point I think we should use this rather
than try to list files individually.

- In "ts-cdtext-fix" check whether you agree with commits
>     dd44e33a2756cdf6780e5aaab1f42dbfc8b60da9

Looks fine  (Expanded maximum CD-TEXT payload size to 8 full text blocks of
256 * 18 bytes)

    53d38c7063c84c09c157441aad97934f603ef99f

Also looks fine (Applied the proper destructor to CdioDataSource_t if
parse_cuefile() sees an undersized CDTEXTFILE)

>     60ec2678d8f51196f4ec1e793ce55f7f99be9e7d

 This looks fine too -  Enabled recognition and skipping of MMC headers
before raw CD-TEXT data

>     388e859770724155b13da7fbdce7bfbb65adb104

 And finally this is good too - Enabled recognition and skipping of MMC
headers before CDTEXTFILE input in .CUE files