koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Acquisitions... Back again... and questions

From: Henri-Damien LAURENT
Subject: [Koha-devel] Acquisitions... Back again... and questions
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 17:02:00 +0100

Hi,
I am trying to design parcel reception management.
It is quite basic and should work for 2.2.6 and then backported to 3.0
BUT I am still facing some problems with ancient code.
Is P&P requested ? What does it stand for ?
Why is freight used for each order line (receive.pl line 62) ? I thought
it was a fee you pay for the weight of the whole parcel. Am I wrong ?
If some katipo guy could give my commited code a try in the next 10
days, and verify it really makes things better and not break over and
over, I would be grateful.

Have a nice day.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT