koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Koha 3.0 update for week ending Feb 4th 2006

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Koha 3.0 update for week ending Feb 4th 2006
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 11:14:40 +1300

> What has been done last week :
> * Trying to make zebra indexing & search work. After a lot of
> investigations, it seems to work. I'll write a mail on this subject ASAP.
> * Next week, I plan to continue working a little on Perl-ZOOM API in
> cataloguing module (Biblio.pm mainly). I let search facilities to chris
> or someone else.

Excellent, thank you for all your great work on this Paul. We have koha set
up from cvs head now, so Ill start working on the search bits very soon.

> 1 feature is in CVS-head and I haven't spoke of yet : i've also added a
> "itemtype image" feature : you can select an image to put in results
> lists. Works with default templates, not sure with PROG. I have put all
> owen images in directory, but also the possibility to use an external URL.

Very cool, Ill take a look at that too.

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
address@hidden                                          www.katipo.co.nz