koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Organizational Meeting

From: Joshua Ferraro
Subject: [Koha-devel] Organizational Meeting
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 16:38:48 -0800

Hi all,

I've scheduled another organizational meeting for Monday, February
6th at 19:00 GMT. Here's the time in your area:

http://tinyurl.com/d9ajk

I'll have an agenda up on the wiki before long. If anyone has
anything to add in the meantime let me know.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
address@hidden |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS