js-shield

Re: accessibility review for the website

From: Libor Polčák
Subject: Re: accessibility review for the website
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 09:43:20 +0100

Ana Isabel Carvalho via Js-shield napsal(a):
Dear all,

We completed the accessibility checklist, including adding dark theme CSS, for
the website.

Hello Ana,

Please, can you share the link to the accessibility checklist?

Thnaks

Libor

I think we're ready to ask NLnet for the accessibility review regarding this
part.

We had placed the JShelter extension icons in this folder:
- JS-Shield/logos_images/jshelter_icons_chrome/
- JS-Shield/logos_images/jshelter_icons_firefox/

But we can move it to where it should be,
which we guess it's this other folder: JS-Shield/common/img/
?

We're really happy to see it all come together and so much bug fixing! Great
work.

Have a good weekend,

a&r