js-shield

Re: Development meeting 20211105

From: Giorgio Maone
Subject: Re: Development meeting 20211105
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 16:34:12 +0100

Hi!

On my side I've got just one question to ask, so if you can answer here we and you don't have questions for me we can skip this meeting:

Thanks!
-- G

On 05/11/21 16:19, Michael McMahon wrote:
- 0.5.5 release
  - Release looks good!
  - Opera store updated to 0.5.x!

I will be in the BBB room for a bit.  Let me know if you need to discuss anything today or update over email.

Best,
Michael McMahon | Web Developer, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: 4337 2794 C8AD D5CA 8FCF  FA6C D037 59DA B600 E3C0
https://fsf.org | https://gnu.org

--
Giorgio Maone
https://maone.net