js-shield

Cooperation blog article

From: Libor Polčák
Subject: Cooperation blog article
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 14:36:10 +0200

Hello,

I intend to publish a blog article on the cooperation between the projects,
i.e. what the extension gains from the former JS Shield project. Please, read
the proposal on
https://pagure.io/JS-Shield/JS-Shield/blob/blog/f/docs/blogarticles/cooperation.md,
 the figures are in
https://pagure.io/JS-Shield/JS-Shield/blob/blog/f/docs/blogarticles/cooperation.
 Please commit any modifications that you see fit to the branch.

I will use the blog post to support NLNet payment for one of our project tasks.

Please send the modifications by Monday or let me know if you need more time.

Thanks

Libor