js-shield

Merging the website branch?

From: Ricardo Lafuente
Subject: Merging the website branch?
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 11:36:15 +0100

Before integrating the patches and fixes, we're working to merge the website branch into master.

But before we proceed to push, we want to know if you have strong opinions about the merge strategy: should we squash and merge, or just do a simple merge? (it's 96 commits)

It's mostly about the project commit history also having the site changes. For us it's not much of an issue, but we wanted to make sure before proceeding.

(to speed this up, in case you don't object to this, just write a quick reply saying so)