js-shield

Re: Name selection wrap-up

From: Giorgio Maone
Subject: Re: Name selection wrap-up
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 16:02:45 +0200

I like the "taming" concept, because you let scripts run but cut their
nails to mitigate their damage potential.

Adding to the tame-prefixed ones Ruben already listed, maybe
"ScriptTamer" or "JsTamer"?

Another way to see it is the extension rewriting the context to restrict
the script capabilities:

"rescripted" or "rescriptor"?

Otherwise, if it's already to late for new proposals, I'd probably keep
an abbreviated JsRestrictor or go with jShelter.

Cheers
-- G

--
Giorgio Maone