js-shield

Design meeting minutes jun 21

From: Ruben
Subject: Design meeting minutes jun 21
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 16:44:25 +0200

* Manufactura has been working on doxygen at
https://jsr.manufacturaindependente.org/
* There should be buttons on the front page to go to the extension
repositories (mozilla, google). What should go on the install page?
  * Libor: if the current content goes to a different page, the page can
be omitted.
* Editing the home page content so the editing style is coherent.
* Multiple documentation pages: we can create multiple pages/sites using
multiple doxy files. We need to discuss what version of the
documentation do we want on the site.
  * We can discuss this on the mailing list or next week (now we should
focus on currently published version and next version)
* Started separating the home page and the readme. This has been
separated into a index page and readme page, but currently they have the
same content. We only have to edit the index page into something different.
* https://proletar.io:8080/nextcloud/index.php/s/4SAzBtbr5mMC8cz
  * holding off on decisions about the styling, to incorporate the name
and the logo/mascot.
  * Michael suggested the 25th of june as a deadline for the name.
* How to deal with feeds (doxygen doesn't generate feeds), maybe we
should use pelican for blog, and integrate it with the rest of the site.

--
Ruben Rodriguez | Chief Technology Officer, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: 05EF 1D2F FE61 747D 1FC8  27C3 7FAC 7D26 472F 4409