js-shield

Re: Time change for Friday dev meetings?

From: Ruben Rodriguez
Subject: Re: Time change for Friday dev meetings?
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 13:49:09 +0200

Me too.

El 11 de junio de 2021 12:22:58 CEST, Ricardo Lafuente via Js-shield <js-shield@nongnu.org> escribió:
We're fine with Mondays same time!

On 6/11/21 11:06 AM, Giorgio Maone wrote:
4pm on Monday(s) works for me.
Are we all fine moving our regular meetings from Friday to Monday, same
time, then?

Thanks!
-- G

On 11/06/21 10:19, Libor Polčák wrote:
Hello!

5pm or 5:30pm CET would work for me.

3pm CET would not work for me.

Best,
Michael McMahon | Web Developer, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: 4337 2794 C8AD D5CA 8FCF  FA6C D037 59DA B600 E3C0
https://fsf.org | https://gnu.org