js-shield

NSCL license

From: Libor Polčák
Subject: NSCL license
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 17:15:34 +0200

Hello Giorgio,

it seems that NSCL is lacking headers specifying the license and AFAIK it is
not clear if the library is using GPL3 or GPL3+.

You might want to add text like below to each source code file:

    <one line to give the program's name and a brief idea of what it does.>
    Copyright (C) <year>  <name of author>

    This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
    the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
    (at your option) any later version.

    along with this program.  If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.

I plan to close https://github.com/polcak/jsrestrictor/pull/87 soon. If you
want, I can try to add the missing headers using REUSE also to NSCL.

Btw any objection against modifying JSR headers with REUSE (I do not want to
produce unnecessary conflicts.

Libor