janosik-devel

[Janosik-devel] Let me give you some advice

From: Lupe Mayes
Subject: [Janosik-devel] Let me give you some advice
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 03:38:54 -0800

You've Seen Them On TV...
You've Read About Them In The Papers

Now you Can Order it From our online SHOP!

MX-MAN HAS HELPED OVER 1,000,000 MEN AROUND THE WORLD,GAIN I'N'C'H'E'S...

Within the first 2 months 94% of subjects studied had reported noticable gains
of 2cm - 6cm.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee or we’ll return your money back!

Clisk here http://genesiscn.info

He saw drying drips and splashes — again, mostly of ice-cream — on the rug and
couch.
Even the stupidest swain could grasp the symbolism — the hero had been saved by
God.
But for the handwritten captions on the backs, they could have been photos in
one of those WHAT IS THIS PICTURE?