janosik-devel

[Janosik-devel] tank

From: Win Howell
Subject: [Janosik-devel] tank
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 19:35:43 +0300

Great-grandfather Nehemiah Gardiners old glossywooden armchair with its red cushions . You could take a couple of months off any summer, nowthat Im old enough to help Pat. We must plan it all out some of these days. But after that happenedof course I had to drop him. Was it Shanghai his last letter was from? It wasimpossible to think of him as a stranger or a change. And down beyond the low fields was the bluemist that was an August sea. Im not knowing why it niver turned serious. It was nice to go there with Sid but it was even nicer to go alone. Sure and it wudnt do if iverybody wanted to stay at home, agreedJudy. Often mother brought her knitting and sewing. Judy, did Uncle Tom ever have any love affairswhen he was young? Father told us you would be here to-morrow. Oh, oh, whin I was thirteen I was be way av being nearly as wiseas you are. I do be forgetting whathe was earl of but it was a rale aristocratic name. Atleast put a few more sticks in the stove. The yells av him whin hes carrying one upstairs! You and me aint goingto click, I told her. He died a natural death but his ghost walked. He went into what seemed an internal convulsion of silent chuckles. Lady Gresham wasnt youngbut she made a good market be waiting. Nowind ever blew there and rain and snow fell lightly. The house belonged to themand to the garden and the green hill and the orchard and they toit. Hismouth was nothing but a wide slit and his nose the merest roundbutton of a nose. Not if a Binnie do be telling it, said Judy contemptuously.