Re: [Jailkit-users] Jailkit Debian package?

From: Richard Scott
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Jailkit Debian package?
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2016 09:04:42 +0000

I've got it to build without editing the changelog file :-)

Mind you, I don't do this:

$ echo 5 > debian/compat

What does that do?

On 01/11/2016 06:04, Daniel Lo Nigro wrote:

I figured out how to build the Debian package after finding this howto guide for Ubuntu: https://www.howtoforge.com/tutorial/ubuntu-perfect-server-with-apache-php-myqsl-pureftpd-bind-postfix-doveot-and-ispconfig/2/#g0.0.19. Jailkit 2.19 has a syntax error in debian/changelog, once that's fixed the Debian package builds with no issues, by running ./debian/rules binary.

Do you think Jailkit will be re-added to the Debian repo, or will there be a custom repo / ppa for it?

Thanks!