Re: [Jailkit-users] Jailkit issues on Debian Jessie 8.2

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Jailkit issues on Debian Jessie 8.2
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 21:04:02 +0100

1) you can use 'strace' as is described here
http://olivier.sessink.nl/jailkit/howtos_debug_jails.html

2) both the directories, the executable and the libraries need to have
the proper ownership and permissions. You can for example test with user
root to use chroot to enter this jail and see if you can execute /bin/bash.

Olivier

--
Bluefish website http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/
Blog http://oli4444.wordpress.com/