Re: [Jailkit-users] allow a jailed user to change ip address?

From: Marcos
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] allow a jailed user to change ip address?
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 21:00:44 +1000

Hi Richard,

Editing /etc/network/interfaces file and restarting the networking service.

Yes I agree it's not normally something  you would do in a Jail.

I may need to rethink my approach.

On 6 Jul 2015, at 8:08 pm, Richard Scott <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

What sort of IP change are you talking about: DHCP, or static IP by editing config files?

Normally this isn't the sort of thing you can complete via a jail, but you would use sudo.

Thanks,

Rich