Re: [Jailkit-users] ignore files during init?

From: E.B.
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] ignore files during init?
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 21:33:42 -0700

> > Is there an "ignore" directive for jk_init.ini?
>

> No I'm sorry, the only way to do that is include all files that you want
> to copy, and skip the one file you don't want to copy.

I think you dont mean to say there is a "skip" command
for jk_init.ini    ???

I think you mean I cant include top-level dir such as /usr/share/vim
but instead i have to go anotehr levels into like this include listings
for the ``paths`` line:

/usr/share/vim/vim74
/usr/share/vim/vimfiles/after
/usr/share/vim/vimfiles/autoload
/usr/share/vim/vimfiles/colors
/usr/share/vim/vimfiles/tutor

and make sure to leave out .netrwhist from that list.

can you confirms?

This is tedious, so many things in that directory  :(

thanks anyhows.    good software as always.